Wow Dominate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equality is the Key

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profession Levelling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopey
Dopey

Profession Levelling Empty
PostSubject: Profession Levelling   Profession Levelling EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi all Smile

Your server is great, nice starting gold, levelling up and being able to create a Guild without needing signatures.

However...... the profession levelling needs to be reduced dramatically - a good number would be 5. Making one item and levelling up to 75 is daft, and very unsatisfying to say the least. I love spending time on professions so please please please reduce it down to 5, rather than levelling up in one go.

Also, would you be able to activate the auction house please? Some players who want to level up to pvp dont have time to harvest the items needed and make them, and it would encourage players to be more active in selling what they make.

Please take these ideas into consideration because I think if you put what I have suggested into practice, this would be a very cool server for me to start my guiild up with, not to mention recommending it to my friends and family....

Dopey
Seven Dwarfs Guild
Back to top Go down
http://www.ds9clan.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Profession Levelling   Profession Levelling EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:29 am

Auction house is fixed and working.. as is the neutral Auction house in Dalaran.

I agree about prof lvling, we plan to lower rates so it's a lil more realistic. thx Smile and WELCOME ! To WoW Dominate.
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Profession   Profession Levelling EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 am

LOl i dont think 5 is good number 2 is the best but you decide lol cheers.I mean 2 profs for each char are enough
Back to top Go down
Dopey
Dopey

PostSubject: Re: Profession Levelling   Profession Levelling EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:43 am

I like the 4 Professions per character, it makes you that bit more independant. It's the levelling up that needs to be reduced. Making 1 light leather from leather scraps and levelling up to 75 is not fun, I do like to work for my professions, otherwise I'll get bored very quickly. The aim here is to allow players to work for what they need, so levelling up in 5's is good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ds9clan.co.uk
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Profession Levelling   Profession Levelling EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:47 am

Well evyryone has his own seeing about this Razz
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Profession Levelling   Profession Levelling EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:51 am

I agree with Dopey instant levelling on the professions is a bit over the top 5 is a nice number. As for the amount of professions leave it at 4 it's a great balance.

Thanks for the great server Smile
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Profession Levelling   Profession Levelling EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:56 am

Well the Prof lvl is the most big problem now the number is not a problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Profession Levelling   Profession Levelling EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 am

OK how come my post got edited I didn't say anything wrong in it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profession Levelling   Profession Levelling EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Apollo wrote:
OK how come my post got edited I didn't say anything wrong in it Evil or Very Mad

I don't think anyone edited your post, there would be no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profession Levelling   Profession Levelling Empty

Back to top Go down

Profession Levelling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wow Dominate :: WoW Dominate General Chat :: General WoW Dominate Chat-
Jump to: