Wow Dominate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equality is the Key

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortified Chain of Stamina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopey
Dopey

Fortified Chain of Stamina Empty
PostSubject: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:02 pm

When I tried to trade this piece of armour to Murdock, I kept getting kicked every time I moved it over to his trade window. After beig kicked 3 times, I deleted the item.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ds9clan.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:19 am

hmm yeah there seems to be a few corrupt items in our database that cause this, I don't really want to delete them if we don't have to but we can't have them causing crashes all the time :/ See what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Dopey
Dopey

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:30 pm

It's not crashing the server out, just the player. But I found if you cant trade the player the item, you can mail it to them with no probs. Dont delete items if they are not crashing the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:01 am

Yes doopey is right it can be mailed cheers
Back to top Go down
Dopey
Dopey

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:09 am

It's DOPEY not DOOPEY - I'm assuming its a typo that you keep doing. I would appreciate it if you spelt my name right...
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:24 am

oh my gosh i was just happy we've noticed that bug can be fixed i type it doooopey like that.Man i know your name and i know how to spell it Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dopey
Dopey

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:37 am

Then spell it properly please, or I will be under the assumption that you are trying to pee me off.
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:44 am

looooooool very nice of you
Back to top Go down
Ezira
WoW Dominate Admin
Ezira

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:37 am

Seriously guys relax and ease off each other. enough already. I hope that because this was posted a couple days ago you have worked on talking to each other appropriately. I am glad to see everyone helping out as much as they can I sincerely appreciate it but the drama over some of these issues is a little much.

I trust that Relax has learned to spell the name right?! right?!

And please everyone respect that not everyone is great with english or with typing. I make typos ALL THE TIME like it or lump it. but getting deffensive at every little thing isn't going to do anything to help the server either. You are all so great so please just try your best to Ease off of each other. Thanx for all your posts.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

Thanx;
Ez Wink
Back to top Go down
http://wowdominate.ath.cx
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:11 am

No worries Ez i got in good state with dopey.And lol lol i have learned how to spell the name dont worry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm

FIXED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortified Chain of Stamina   Fortified Chain of Stamina Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortified Chain of Stamina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wow Dominate :: Bug Reporting/Accounts :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: