Wow Dominate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equality is the Key

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forsaken is recruiting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cnspirace

The Forsaken is recruiting Empty
PostSubject: The Forsaken is recruiting   The Forsaken is recruiting EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:56 pm

We are looking for any and all Alliance players. Pretty simple. Want to raid with a party and kill some Horde? We do that. Message any Forsaken on the realm at any time and we will get you set up instantly. Or post here and we will be sure to add you as soon as possible!!
Back to top Go down
Ezira
WoW Dominate Admin
Ezira

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken is recruiting   The Forsaken is recruiting EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:26 pm

This is a great Guild and I am pleased to say I have a few char's in here.

You guys are the best! I love you

Love:Ez
Back to top Go down
http://wowdominate.ath.cx
wasx

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken is recruiting   The Forsaken is recruiting EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:46 am

I have to agree with Ez on this one. Not just because I'm in this guild... but since, after playing online with a few of the forsaken over the past few months, I have concluded that you guys are pretty darn fun to play with.

Honestly, I would have quit playing MMORPG after a certain private server moved back to Aussieland, if I didn't have so much fun partnering in the digital destruction of evil with this team.

We were forsaken by the one server.... then forsaken by the other... but Dominate ftw! Very Happy

and for anyone out there interested in joining such a friendly team --- you are way more than welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forsaken is recruiting   The Forsaken is recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forsaken is recruiting
Page 1 of 1