Wow Dominate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equality is the Key

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complaint About Relax

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopey
Dopey

Complaint About Relax Empty
PostSubject: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:48 am

Since coming onto the server, I have loved being here. The staff are friendly, and I love helping in finding bugs and generally chatting with people. However, there is one person that is seriously spoiling it for me and Apollo and that's Relax. It seems now that every time myself or Apollo post a bug, or make a post just to let you guys know the server was down (unless of course you already knew it was Smile ) and we seem to get Relax complaining about our posts. I'm getting especially sick of Relax constantly getting my name wrong, to me thats totally disrespectful. As for Apollo being told that he keeps going on and on about the server being down, only a couple of posts were made, and were kept in the same thread - we're just trying to help not cause problems. We both love playing on Wow, I'm bringing my 3 children on and my husband as they love playing as well.

To be honest, I feel like we are being treated like crap on the forums by Relax. Apollo has already had one post edited by someone, when what he said wasnt even rude or offensive. You say you want players on the server - well we have brought 6 on - including myself and Apollo, and hopefully bringing some more on. But dont allow us to be pushed away by some person who doesnt like us helping, considering we have already had experience in running games servers for 9 years.

Dopey
Seven Dwarfs Guild
Back to top Go down
http://www.ds9clan.co.uk
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 am

OOOOOOhhhhh man you are not serious i havent wrote that complaining to act rude.I love allll guys here on this server dont get me wrong man i was wrong about that complaining and i deleted the post.I am not sick of any of you
Love you alll here you can call me rude or whatever but doesnt make sense.I am not spoiling nor ignoring nor hate you guys.And my god i am not treating you like a crap.And i am not the one who edited appolo post.Please man dont consider me az the devil
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 am

Alll playing in these server are treated as my friends not as crap
How many times must i say this
!!!!!Sorry,Sorry,Sorry,Sorry,Sorry!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dopey
Dopey

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 am

I would prefer it if an adult responded to my post please, before you lose 6 players from your sever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:02 am

Ok

1st, I want to say thank you for posting all the bugs first of all it helps us a ton!

2nd, I just want everyone to get along and please try to respect others.

3rd, When Someone posts an issue please don't jump all over them they are trying to help too!

4th, let's please just enjoy our new world Smile WoW Domiante!

Last edited by Maddhealz on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dopey
Dopey

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 am

Then please ask Relax to treat myself and Apollo with more respect.
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:05 am

ooooooooh man what have i done so you have decided that i am treting you like a crap.
I am respecting alllll here

Alll playing in these server are treated as my friends not as crap
How many times must i say this
!!!!!Sorry,Sorry,Sorry,Sorry,Sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Dopey
Dopey

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:08 am

I'm a 38 year old woman who treats people of all ages with respect. Stop calling me man and try and post like an adult if you wish to be treated like one. If you are going to apologise, then at least do it respectfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:11 am

Also Dopey, I just wanted to say again no one edited anyone's msg on purpose, we have been in the process of making many changes.

I know myself I never edited his post.

But if it indeed did get edited, I apologize. It was not done intentionally.
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:11 am

Well miss from where can i know that you are women i am not looking at your profile.And yes i am and adult and whatever you say i am not or i am i dont care.I am not going to apologize more i have done it.I have my moral and you respect that
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:16 am

Soory i still dont know your name look lets forget this stuff.I told you i wasnt right and i Apologize I am sorry.I will help with anything i cant thats the thing
Just forget this

Last edited by Relax on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dopey
Dopey

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:17 am

Apology accepted. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:19 am

I thank you too look i just wont get things better.Sometimes i am wrong thats right but i am doing anything i cant not being the one who is wrong,so all you do when you see i am wrong just dont listen to me
All right?
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:20 am

And sorry for my english i am not very good in it.I am trying to learn it lol.
Back to top Go down
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:26 am

Ok all past experiences are now scrubbed clean let's put this behind us and get on with what we all do best and that's support this server. It's a great server and I congratulate all who have contributed to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:28 am

Yeah thats right way to be
Back to top Go down
Ezira
WoW Dominate Admin
Ezira

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:05 am

Wow apparentlyI have missed alot whiel I was off having my teeth fixed up. Root canals are no fun and the migraines that send you to the hosptitol are no better.
Yes it has been a rough one for me through this past week.

Well I am glad you all made up that is great. Good to see evryone just relaxing and having a good time.

Hopefully everyone realises that as the server grows (and it will) you are all expected to be respectful to everyone or I will bann your asses! And on the other hand you must realise that not everyone is always going to get along or like everyone. eventually there will be a ton of people, so we all must do our best to be civil and just enjoy the game. or there is always option b Razz

Thanx
Ez
Back to top Go down
http://wowdominate.ath.cx
Relax
WoW Dominate GM
Relax

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:17 am

haha I will like evyryone just no devils lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint About Relax   Complaint About Relax Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint About Relax
Page 1 of 1