Wow Dominate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equality is the Key

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complaint about Akemi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Pain

Complaint about Akemi Empty
PostSubject: Complaint about Akemi   Complaint about Akemi EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 pm

im chillin having fun and talking with tommygun then out of nowhere this guy Akem tell him to stfu and that he would kill him and i lol'd and tommygun was like i'll kill you first and i was like well i'll kill you both just to be funny. my runic power bugged so i reloged and this is what went down.[img]Complaint about Akemi Wowscr15[/img]
Back to top Go down
Pain
Pain

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Akemi   Complaint about Akemi EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:49 pm

here's the next one.[img]Complaint about Akemi Wowscr16[/img]
Back to top Go down
Pain
Pain

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Akemi   Complaint about Akemi EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:54 pm

and the next one [img]Complaint about Akemi Wowscr17[/img]
Back to top Go down
Pain
Pain

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Akemi   Complaint about Akemi EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:16 pm

next SS isn't mutch i said he would prolly get banned and he said its so easy to get around bans cause its a private server and whatnot idc but this last post is for you expecially Akemi [img]Complaint about Akemi Wowscr18[/img] i don't lie about anything on my chars if i say i do it i did and i can Twisted Evil u wanna test me then bring it i'll deathstrike your face off for 8k and not only do i have those 3 peices of t7.5 and all my gear fully gemmed with 20str gems im Uldar geared and have 25 man totc crafted gear on and when i my talents proc i nearly break 5k ap Twisted Evil And when i switch to frost i get more armor which adds to my AP and when u hit me and my Black heart trinket procs i get 7k more armor and 4.2k is nothing compared to how much i get then Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ezira
WoW Dominate Admin
Ezira

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Akemi   Complaint about Akemi EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:18 am

First of all Boys... And I say that becuase if I was dealing with men here I doubt this would be an issue. I mean come on. If you can't take the attitude that you have dished out in this game then too bad. Have we never heard of "You get what you give"? Pain sounds to me like you are just getting a dose of yous own mediceine with this guy. You both as far as I can see are just running your mouths like children on a playground. SO I will state clearly one last time to be respectful of eachother and watch what you say. Feel free to voice your opinions as long as they are with some kind of respect and class for the sake of others yes but also teh sake of your own dignity. And just remember...Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean anyone wants to hear it! I know I certain;y don't feel like coming on here and dealing with 2 people who just simply can't play nice. GET OVER YOURSELVES and enjoy the server if you cannot... GET OUT! and I CAN arranged that!!! And blah blah blah yayaya it is a private server there are ways to get around that (Your sooo clever). Sure you can just keep changing your IP address and find your way back in here but... You most likely will remain the same ignorant dirsrespectful person that began this childish nonsense And at that point I will just simply hava the pleasure of banning you over and over again! Please Be respectful to our server Stop running your mouths and stop acting like children, Go play the game or leave no one needs your drama!

Ezira
Back to top Go down
http://wowdominate.ath.cx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Akemi   Complaint about Akemi Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaint about Akemi
Page 1 of 1